CONDITIONS OF ENTRY PARADISO UBUD
There are COVID-19 risks of contamination when groups of people gather. Risks increase with the greater numbers of people, greater proximity to those people and length of time they spend together.
We endeavour to reduce these risks wherever reasonably possible; however by choosing to enter Paradiso Ubud you acknowledge that there are inherent risks of possible COVID-19 infection and that despite best practices it cannot be guaranteed that the risk of contamination is completely eliminated.
All persons entering Paradiso Ubud acknowledge that they do so at their own risk. In the interests of protecting all visitors, we ask that you do not enter the premises if you have:
- You are not in good health or your temperature are more than 37 degree celsius.
- Travel from Red Zone Area (Area with high active case and there is community transmission) travelled internationally in the last 14 days,
- Been in close contact with a person who has travel from Red Zone Area (Area with high active case and there is community transmission) travelled internationally in the last 14 days,
- Been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 and not recovered in the last 14 days.
- Within the previous 72 hours, experienced fever, flu like symptoms, or
- Been advised by a public health authority to self-isolate or quarantine or you are in health monitoring by authority.
As per the Covid-19 assistance, we would like to keep a record (name/mobile number or email address) of all customers and contractors who visit the cinema for a period of 30 days. For group bookings, one contact is sufficient to support contact tracing. Records will only be used for the purpose of tracing Covid-19 infections and will be stored confidentially and securely in the event of a positive case of Covid-19 in the cinema.
While we are taking steps to protect the safety and wellbeing of our guests and our staff, COVID-19 is highly contagious and, as with any enclosed space, there is a risk of you being exposed to the disease when you enter the premises.
- By entering Paradiso Ubud, you acknowledge that you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to your exposure to COVID-19 and accept that Paradiso Ubud name cannot be held accountable for any COVID-19 contamination. I also accept that if you or anyone develops symptoms during or after visiting Paradiso Ubud I may be required to self-quarantine for 14 days and follow authority instruction.
And that Paradiso Ubud:
- Does not provide any representations or warranties as to the safety of the premises in relation to COVID-19,
- Does not accept any responsibility to you, or any third party, in the event that you or a third party contracts COVID-19 as a result of you entering these premises, and
- To the extent possible under law, otherwise excludes all liability in relation to your exposure to COVID-19 when on the premises.
To ensure a clean and safe environment for our guests, we’re implementing these extra measures in our cinema:
- Wash hand with water and soap or hand sanitizer before entering our place (we provided hand washing and hand sanitiser in our cinema)
- We have reduced our seat count to ensure a social distancing arrangement in our cinema.
- We apply the Covid-19 protocol to our guest, we measure the temperature before guest can enter the cinema
- For ensuring others, we ask you to wear your mask during your visit in our cinema
- We encourage our customers to use cashless payment options in all of our cinemas to reduce contact points
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all high traffic areas and commonly-touched surfaces throughout the day.