- This event has passed.
Paradiso Community Choir with Dan
Thu February 15 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 2:00pm on Thursday, repeating until March 29, 2018
Singing regularly is good for the body, brain, and heart. And singing together is one of the most uplifting experiences of all. Paradiso’s choir sings songs from the four corners of the Earth, taught in an accessible and exciting way. Whether you’ve been performing your whole life or are too shy to sing except in the shower, this musical community is for you!
– Take a musical voyage across the continents and through the ages
– Develop your vocal technique and breath support
– Expand your listening awareness and train your ears to hear in harmony
– Improve (or begin developing!) your music reading skills
– Sing a lot and LAUGH a lot in a judgment-free zone!
No musical experience necessary but an open mind is a must! Drop-ins welcome, but we will also be working towards performance.
Dan has sung his way around the world, in genres from classical to blues and back, and has trained and learned from singers of every age and skill level along the way. Come on out and experience the unifying beauty of choral singing!